Focus and Scope
Justicia Islamica (Jurnal Kajian Hukum dan Sosial) encompasses research articles, both normative-doctrinal and empirical, in the discipline of Islamic law that includes:
- Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh)
- Islamic Legal Theory (Usul al-Fiqh)
- Law in Modern Muslim World (Legislation/Codification, Statutes, Regulations, Legal Professions, and Institutions)
- Comparative Law, Law & Religion, or Law & Social/Society which intersects with Islamic Law
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
- Justicia Islamica published by the Faculty of Sharia IAIN Ponorogo.
- Submission of articles through electronic processes or via the web prior OJS, authors enroll and enter the text via online.
- All submissions go through the reviewer blind reading process. Recommendations or comments of the reviewers who are competent is an important consideration related to the admissibility of the manuscript.
- Articles are reviewed by at least 2 reviewers corresponding to the field of science and never publish journal articles in national or international journals of repute.
- Reviewers are experts in their respective disciplines. This expertise can be measured through the theme of research, publications, and presentations.
- The time given to the reviewer is two weeks.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Screening for Plagiarism
To check the possibility of plagiarism, using the application Turnitin.
The article must below 20% of plagiarism.
Word for word Plagiarism. The author uses the words of other authors (exactly) without mentioning the source.
Plagiarism over the source. The author uses the idea of others without giving enough recognition (without mentioning the source expressly).
Plagiarism of Authorship. The author acknowledged as the author of the paperwork of others.
Self Plagiarism. Included in this type are authors publish one article in more than one editor of the publication. And recycle paper/papers. That is important in self-plagiarism is that when taking his own works, then the creation of new works produced must have a meaningful change. This means that the old Works is a small part of the new works were produced. So readers will get new stuff, which is really the author of pour on the paper using the old paper.
Info and Charges
No Charge for every Article Submission Charge
No Charge for every Article Publication Charge
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.
Justicia Islamica have CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional.