Applying the CrossMark icon is a commitment by Invest Journal of Sharia & Economic Law to maintain the content published and alert readers to changes if and when they occur.
What is Crossmark?
Crossmark is a multi-publisher initiative from CrossRef to provide a standard way for readers to locate the authoritative version of a document. Invest Journal of Sharia & Economic Law understands the importance of the integrity and completeness of a scholarly record to researchers as well as to Librarians. Invest Journal of Sharia & Economic Law strives to maintain this trust in its electronic archive. Clicking on the CrossMark icon will inform the reader about the current status of the document. It could also contain additional information about publication too.
Invest content and Crossmark
Invest Journal of Sharia & Economic Law content which will display Crossmark is restricted to current and future journal content and is also limited to specific publication types. Articles that are published as Articles in Press or Online First will not have the CrossMark icon at present.
Specific Publication types include:
- Addendum: is published if authors have omitted significant information inadvertently during manuscript submission and would like to add this content to the article after publication.
Corrigendum: is published when authors realise that errors in the published article could affect the validity of the scientific content or its accuracy.
- Erratum: will be published only when mistakes are recognized in the published article which went unnoticed during Editing and Layout setting in Figures, Tables etc.
- Removal: The abstract/text and also the PDF is removed and an explanation is provided for removal.
- Replacement: The article will be retracted as per retraction of an article, with the difference that a link to the corrected re-published article will be placed on the PDF versions of the paper and on the page with the retraction notice.
- Retraction: The Abstract/text of the article is retracted. The PDF will be retained with a watermark on every page to notify it is retracted.