Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Kodifikasia: Jurnal Penelitian Islam only accepts the paper written both in Indonesia and English language. The guidelines of submission process as the requirements of the journal can be seen as follows:
- The author submit the paper by adjusting the template of Kodifikasia
- The paper submitted should have never been published previously or under consideration in others journal
- The paper should be submitted in the Microsoft word format (doc.)
- References or bibliography should follow Chicago Manual Style (full note) and use the manager of reference such as Zotero, Mendeley, and others.
Home Style of Kodifikasia: Jurnal Penelitian Islam
- Manuscripts are the results of authentic research that have not been published in other media publications or publishers.
- The text does not contain plagiarism (maximum tolerance of 25%). The editorial board will reject texts that exceed the maximum tolerance limit for plagiarism.
- Manuscripts that have been written according to the guidelines of Kodifikasia: Jurnal Penelitian Islam, (in MS Word format, according to the article template) must be submitted through the Online Submission System using the Open Journal System (OJS), at the address: https://jurnal.iainponorogo.ac.id/index.php/kodifikasia/about/submissions
- Manuscripts that do not conform to the Kodifikasia template will be returned to the author prior to the review process.
- Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English with an academic standard language.
- Manuscript must consist of 4000 to 6000 words including figures and tables.
- Manuscripts are use a 12-point font- Book Antiqua and written on A4 sized paper (210x297 mm), with special margins as follows: 25 mm left, 20 mm right, 20 mm bottom, and 30 mm up.
- Words from foreign languages are expressed in Italic format.
- Each paragraph starts 10 mm from the left side border and there is no space between paragraphs.
- All numbers are written in Arabic numbering format, except for new sentences.
- Tables and figures are placed in the text group after the referenced table or picture. Each image must be labeled (Picture Information) below the image and numbered in the Arabic numbering format followed by the image title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Description) and be numbered in the Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table title.
- The attachment of images must be guaranteed can be printed well (font size, resolution, and line space are clearly visible).
- All citations in articles use footnotes references.
Arabic transliteration system-Indonesia which followed in the writing of the journal Kodifikasia is a system of the Institute of Islamic Studies, McGill University, is as follows:
Ta> 'marbu> t} a not revealed except in the arrangement of ida> fa, the letter written t. For example: فطانة = fat} a> na; فطانة النبي = fat} a> nat al-nabi>
Diphthongs and consonants Duplicate
Written double consonant cluster, except the letter waw preceded d} amma and letters yes> 'that preceded Kasra as mentioned in the table.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or Word Perfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Jika mengirimkan ke bagian jurnal yang ditinjau oleh rekan sejawat, instruksi dalam Memastikan Tinjauan Buta telah diikuti.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.