Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Already have a Username/Password for Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan?
Need a Username/Password?
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. The submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper should have not been published or considered for publication in the other journals or other media.
- The format of the file is Microsoft Word or RTF.
- All text, including title, headings, and subheadings must be typed, single spaced, with 4-4 and 3.2-3.2 margins all around and type on one side of A4 paper. Please use a 12-point font-Goudy Old Style. Your references should conform to the most recent Chicago Style Citations guide.
- The length of the paper is about 5.000 words (15-20 pages).
- The paper should be free for plagiarism and academically malpractices. The editor checks each article before its publication. Please ensure that all information taken from outside sources is properly cited and that all thoughts are composed in your own words. Text similarity below 20% is acceptable by the journals and similarity of >20% will be immediately returned to the authors for correction and may be cause for removal of the manuscript from the publication.
- Texts which follow the right guidelines can be seen in Author Guidelines.
Copyright & License
Please find the rights and licenses in Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan. By submitting the article/manuscript, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
The spirit of Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan is to disseminate articles published as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes. Users will also need to attribute authors and Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any author submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan will not be held liable for anything arising due to the author(s) internal dispute. Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, the author(s) are aware that Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article's editorial process is completed. The editors of Cendekia: Jurnal Kependidikan dan Kemasyarakatan may modify the paper to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible, and such access will be free of charge for the readers, as mentioned in point 3.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal's stated purposes. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.