Already have a Username/Password for Justicia Islamica?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Requirements to be met by the author as follows:
- Author storing copyright and grant the journal right of first publication manuscripts simultaneously with licensed under the CC BY-SA allows others to share the work with a statement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors can enter into the preparation of additional contractual separately for the non-exclusive distribution of a decadent version of the journal issue (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with the recognition of initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process because it can lead to productive exchanges and citations earlier and more severe than published works. (see The Effect of Open Access).
This work is licensed under CC BY-SA.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for this journal's stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.