Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in the Blind Review book have been followed.
The Invest Journal of Sharia Law and Economics provides direct open access to its content on the principle that it makes research freely available to support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal is open access, meaning that all content is available free of charge to users or/or institutions. Users are permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to text articles in this journal without seeking prior permission from the publisher or author as long as they acknowledge the authors listed in the BY-NC License from Creative Commons.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.