|Vol 17, No 1 (2020)||Dissenting Approaches of Islamic Economics: The Contemporary Juristic Discussion of Riba||Abstract PDF|
|Fuady Abdullah, Moh. Mukhlas|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2020)||The Construction of Indonesian Political Fiqh: Maqasid Al-Shariah Perspective and Ahmad Ar-Raisuni’s Thoughts||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 14, No 2 (2017)||THE PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN ISLAM: AS DISCOURSED IN THE WORKS OF AL-QARADAWI||Abstract PDF|
|ahmad nabil amir, Tasnim Abdul Rahman|
|Vol 17, No 1 (2020)||The New Fiqh in A National School of Legal Thought: A Paradigm Shift in National School of Islamic Law on M. Barry Hooker’s Perspective||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 8, No 2 (2011): Hukum dan Sosial||KHALED ABOU EL-FADL DAN ORIENTASI HUMANISTIK DALAM STUDI FIQH||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"